• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congratulations Arkwright

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratualtions.

Congratualtions MF

Now quicky buy some shares in Calpol!
    “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Comment

All

Thank you, thank you.

The little darling was a right little chubber like her dad, but had problems and dropped from 9lbs 8oz to 8lbs 0oz in 5 days and was readmitted to hospital where we stayed over the weekend. All is well again and like her dad her bodyweight has shot back up to 9lbs.

Nappies are quite easy as I am used to clearing up other peoples tulip and the non sensical babbling and crying sounds like any other user to me.

I have been trying to get her to count so she can be a child prodigy and she has a habit of sticking her middle finger up at people which means that at some point she will probably be the youngest person with an Asbo.

Off work until I get fed up with the crying and girlfriend at which point I will take another contract.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Congratulations!

Enjoy the early morning television.

Comment

Working...
        X