• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting flooded

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Absolutely mate, one of these cars has a valid tax disc !!!!
    Do they belong to the drivers?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Do they belong to the drivers?
      Well, they've abandoned them and are trying to get away. Normal for Greenock
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Well, they've abandoned them and are trying to get away. Normal for Greenock
        So true
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          So true
          I'm sure if you blow that photo up they'll be two wee shell-suited neds with a snorkel unbolting the wheels from the black 4x4

Comment

I'm sure if you blow that photo up they'll be two wee shell-suited neds with a snorkel unbolting the wheels from the black 4x4
            Why is some fella walking across the flood waters with a chair. Is that Minestrone?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Why is some fella walking across the flood waters with a chair. Is that Minestrone?
              It's Stephen Hawking. His chair stalled and he had to carry it to dry land.

Comment

Working...
              X