• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Status ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop Your C0cks and Grab Your Socks

Hey, social inadequates of the forum, it's amazing what you can find on eBay these days. If some of you can stop howling at the moon for a moment, why not try this software solution out...

Imaginary Girlfriend

Comment

Why would they need an imaginary girlfriend when they have Janey

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        Why would they need an imaginary girlfriend when they have Janey

Comment

Originally posted by The Master
          Thing is, half of them think that Janey really is flirting with them, rather than just amusing him/her/itself at their expense.
          I'M NOT FLIRTING!!!!
          "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Am I the only one who isn't interested in status?
            Don't care what car I drive (except for excitement sake), my laptop is 4 years old, my TV and stereo are 7 years old, my clothes are bought in bulk from Gap (as all their sizes fit me) etc etc?
            Your overtly "anti materialistic" image is a status symbol in itself. By telling us what it is you are clearly aware of the image that you are trying to portray. Maybe you are worse than any of us, maybe you think you are too good to display your status with material objects?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
              Your overtly "anti materialistic" image is a status symbol in itself. By telling us what it is you are clearly aware of the image that you are trying to portray. Maybe you are worse than any of us, maybe you think you are too good to display your status with material objects?
              That's what I said, wasn't it.

Tch, people who don't read threads.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by janey
                I'M NOT FLIRTING!!!!
                But does it not give you great amusement when you toy with the social inadequates who hang around here? Does it not give you even the merest frisson of entertainment to see them all barking and straining at the leash at the mere thought they might be talking in a suggestive way to a woman, something most of them can only dream of (and probably do).

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant Apone
                  But does it not give you great amusement when you toy with the social inadequates who hang around here? Does it not give you even the merest frisson of entertainment to see them all barking and straining at the leash at the mere thought they might be talking in a suggestive way to a woman, something most of them can only dream of (and probably do).
                  couldn't possibly comment
                  "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant Apone
                    Steady on, old boy! Some of us are properly trained!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                      Am I the only one who isn't interested in status?
                      Don't care what car I drive (except for excitement sake), my laptop is 4 years old, my TV and stereo are 7 years old, my clothes are bought in bulk from Gap (as all their sizes fit me) etc etc?

Why do you think I'm contracting and not in some permie, status chasing, dead end?
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X