• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shaving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    No - I meant I found it hard to believe that MP had had a sheltered existence!
    Depends what you mean by sheltered. Raised in safe, secure and loving environment protected from the horrors of the world, or brought up in a bus shelter
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Depends what you mean by sheltered. Raised in safe, secure and loving environment protected from the horrors of the world, or brought up in a bus shelter
      Both places could be plagued by an infestation of hairy penises. Only cure is waxing of back, crack and sack.
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I find that hard to believe
        You've got me bang to rights guv.

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          You've got me bang to rights guv.

Rightly or wrongly, I raised this very question over a beer or 7 with colleagues tonight. Suffice to say, no-one confessed to a hairy penis, though we did get some revelations about ginger / grey pubes. I remain unconvinced...

Comment

If your lucky enough to come from a hairy gene pool you probably have hair growing right up your penis.
            Right up the outside, or right up the inside?

Reminded me of this: Candiru - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In this instance, the victim claimed a candiru swam into his urethra as he urinated while thigh-deep in a river. Jeremy Wade, a British biologist, investigated this incident for the Animal Planet's River Monsters. The victim underwent a two-hour urological surgery to remove the candiru. Dr. D. Scott Smith, Chief of Infectious Diseases at Kaiser Permanente, described the candiru as having spikes to assist it clinging to its host
            Last edited by d000hg; 25 March 2011, 10:46.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X