• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slurry Pervert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there no end to places blokes will shove their dicks?
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

No need to take a cow pat out for an expensive meal and tell it how lovely it looks in that dress before you can get anywhere.

Apart from sexy, cow pats can be very artistic. I took this picture of a bit of cowpat on a turnstyle last year. Looks just like Munch "The scream!

bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        Cherie Blair ?
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

It isn't just us blokes you know. What about women getting orgasms from space aliens? Rabbits were bad enough.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/br..._already_here/
          Last edited by xoggoth; 4 March 2011, 17:06.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

How does someone find out that rolling in slurry turns them on, in the first place. Do you find your self with a boner while walking past the milking shed? Do you experience 'stirrings' when rambling past the herd? Think 'Hello I quite fancy rolling around in that and knocking one out, phwoarrrrr' ?

Care in the community, eh?
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Mmm slurry. I prefer it proper dirty with an intensively farmed product, and in any case those free range filth f*ckers look down their filthy snouts at the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                I saw that, turned off when they were leaving the slums as it made me cry. I felt cheated too, thought it might be a giggle.
                Whoever negged me for this - oi! I wasn't trying to be funny, you bellend.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Whoever negged me for this - oi! I wasn't trying to be funny, you bellend.
                  I'm feeling like a royal suspect, but it wasn't me.

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                    Cherie Blair ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                      It's a fair point

but I have always thought that women were just blokes with t1ts, so I am guessing that they have their fair share of strange stories.

In fact - I seem to recall an IT bird known as the 'door humper' who was videoed and it made the rounds. not quite the same as sh@gging a cow turd I agree, but then again, you'd never catch ME knobbing a door

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X