• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morons on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Looks like I can.

Shall I vote him higher or lower?
    Higher! Higher!
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Clearly someone has -ve repped him again. That always sends the insecure little chucklehead into a frustrated tailspin....with the usual comic repercussions.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Politics and Realpolitik - how the world really works
        This from a lefty? Gordoneo Bennuto.

PS By lefty I mean by CUK standards obviously.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Go on Sas, give us an example of your ability to comprehend complex things. Perhaps a link to a thread where you demonstrate your mathematical/statistical prowess.

I struggle to think of anyone on CUK who meets your initial description better than you. No doubt you'll respond with deflection, most likely a petty insult based on my religious views.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Hmmm. We are clearly taking him too seriously.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

No Mormons thread? This place is going down hill.

Comment

Wow the knuckleheads at the back of the class respond to type by whistling and booing.
                What a bunch of cretins.
                Only goes to prove my point

PS Love the reaction on the repping.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  What a bunch of cretins.
                  If you'll forgive me for repeating myself...
                  You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Hi SAS

Somebody rattled your cage ?
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Wow the knuckleheads at the back of the class respond to type by whistling and booing.
                      What a bunch of cretins.
                      Only goes to prove my point

PS Love the reaction on the repping.
                      I really would like to know what your point is. Your posts and replies to posts seem to be nothing more than an attempt to wind people up, I can't see any other reason for doing this. As has been demonstrated many times on this forum and others you can be anything you want to be on here, for all I know you're sitting at a PC with a bowl of pasta on your lap.

Do you really need to wave your intellectual superiority such as it is on here?

I don't see you acting any differently than the above to anyone who posts something you don't agree with, I've yet to hear a reasoned argument from you - 'you won't understand because you're a cretin' doesn't cut it.

If you want intelligent debate I'd suggest posting something intelligent.
                      Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                      X