• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Port

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port

I got a job in Tesco's working on wines & spirits
    but got the sack after 1 day...

An {illegal immigrant} came up to me and asked for a nice Port
    and I said DOVER now feck off!

Originally posted by premiere
    I got a job in Tesco's working on wines & spirits
    but got the sack after 1 day...

An {illegal immigrant} came up to me and asked for a nice Port
    and I said DOVER now feck off!
    Sad w anker.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sorry you didn't enjoy the joke

Comment

Originally posted by premiere
        Sorry you didn't enjoy the joke
        I think he was introducing himself to you. We're friendly here.

Comment

Don't you worry what the other horrid folk say - Mr Jabber will be your friend.

Oh how I want to hold you so very, very close and gently squeeze your warm little body. Then I want to stroke you, very, very softly, I do. Very, very softly, very, very gently.

Hush now and relax, you are amongst the fluffy, puffy clouds where the angels sing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
            Don't you worry what the other horrid folk say - Mr Jabber will be your friend.

Oh how I want to hold you so very, very close and gently squeeze your warm little body. Then I want to stroke you, very, very softly, I do. Very, very softly, very, very gently.

Hush now and relax, you are amongst the fluffy, puffy clouds where the angels sing.
            Given the choice, I would rather be eaten by Zeitghost ...

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
              I think he was introducing himself to you. We're friendly here.
              Are you calling me a melancholic onanist? Don't know about the melancholic part, anyhow.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
              X