• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cleaners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    My missus had a cleaner until last month. 3 hours at £15 p/h. My missus aint working and is looking after the kids. Even when I was on the bench looking, my missus still had a cleaner.
    What was his name?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What was his name?
      Bigus Dickus?

Comment

Depends where you are. We've got a Pole does it for £8 per hour, does 4 hours a week. worth every penny. That's in London BTW.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          That's in London BTW.
          Do you live in Peckham by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Depends where you are. We've got a Pole does it for £8 per hour, does 4 hours a week. worth every penny. That's in London BTW.
            Yeah the missus got a pole. She put a rag on the end and told me to get mopping

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Do you live in Peckham by any chance?
              You still havent understood this economics thing have you? The Poles live in Peckham, the Wealthy in Wandsworth. They come to us you see.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Don't have one and will never have one. I think everyone should clean up after themselves.
                I also have a husband who does his fair share of the housework - which helps
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                  Don't have one and will never have one. I think everyone should clean up after themselves.
                  I also have a husband who does his fair share of the housework - which helps
                  Careful Pogle, all the lasses on the board will want to borrow him
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                  X