• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pancakes. Ate far too many yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      ..starts today, anyone giving anything up or doing something extra?

I'll give up choccie, I SHOULD give up booze
      "Cold is gods way of telling us to burn more catholics" Backadder II.

Comment

I should give up chocolate. Can I count it if I start from 17:00 today?

Comment

I'm giving up beer and cider... keeping wine and white spirits though... why Holy God decided it would be a good idea to have Paddys Day in the middle of Lent I don't know.
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            I'm giving up beer and cider... keeping wine and white spirits though... why Holy God decided it would be a good idea to have Paddys Day in the middle of Lent I don't know.
            Don't think Allah invented lent ... maybe it was Ganesh. Maybe Budda. Maybe is was the guy in a purple shell suit wo used to be a sh1t goalie ... now him i can believe in.

Comment

I'm giving up playing with myself.

Or maybe not.

Comment

why Holy God decided it would be a good idea to have Paddys Day in the middle of Lent I don't know.
                I think god took a back seat to the the Irish on that decision.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

Or maybe not.
                  Baby killer.

Comment

Face it, God doesn’t like the Irish. He gave you tulipe weather with too much rain, famine, nasty neighbours and the Rev. Ian Paisley. Stop being so grateful to him.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

Or maybe not.
                      Do unto others as you do unto yourself ... feel free to jerk off the guy next to you... in gods name of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X