• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accenture.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The road to high performance isn't always paved" although there may still be some trees.

After being caught with your pants down "it's what you do next that counts"

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      After being caught with your pants down "it's what you do next that counts"
      In my experience of Accenture, find someone else to blame.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

If you think Acceture are bad you should see the Atlas Consortium.

Atlast or Alas would be more fitting.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          If you think Acceture are bad you should see the Atlas Consortium.

Atlast or Alas would be more fitting.
          Lucky I don't have SC, our paths may never meet.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by bandit_legs View Post
            www.accenture.com

Opportunity isnt always obvious.

They went bust, changed the name and are now regarded as the "arse coverers solution"
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

These sites actually make use of a highly technical solution....

http://www.andrewdavidson.com/gibberish/
              The close proximity of the letters 'G' and 'T' are the reason I'll never again send an important email and end it with "Regards" ....

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                They went bust, changed the name and are now regarded as the "arse coverers solution"
                Wrong - AFAIK they split out from Arthur Andersen but had to change name and it turned out to be one the best rebranding exercises after AA was done for in Enron case.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Wrong - AFAIK they split out from Arthur Andersen but had to change name and it turned out to be one the best rebranding exercises after AA was done for in Enron case.
                  Pedant
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    How do they do it?
                    Because you'd be surprised at how poorly some companies are run, hence the need to go to a consultant; or that they consider a business function non-strategic, hence the need to outsource.

You don't become a $30bn company if you're no good.

Yes, I have worked for them.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      Pedant
                      I suppose accuracy is optional for your chosen career path?

Comment

Working...
                      X