• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Technical competency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but that was expected

Comment

9 here too. But then I trained as a chemical engineer and those are largely chem eng questions.

PS I dont believe I got any wrong really.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Only got 5 although due to work pressures (ha ha) I rushed through the quesitsions without really thinkiing.

Probably explains why I like to drag my women around by the hair/fuzz into me cave

Comment

8. Strong chem bias.

Got the light buld one wrong, doh.

Comment

Pretty chuffed to get 3 and even those were guesses.

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
              It's off to the 21st century for you then. Perhaps even the 22nd.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                It's off to the 21st century for you then. Perhaps even the 22nd.
                Well I only advanced civilisation to the 10th Century doing the test. Are you suggesting I borrow Threaded's time machine?

Comment

That explains why, at the time of writing this, you haven't worked out how to vote correctly on the poll.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Well I only advanced civilisation to the 10th Century doing the test. Are you suggesting I borrow Threaded's time machine?
                    It's actually easier to travel into the future than the past. This being mainly due to the latter being impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      That explains why, at the time of writing this, you haven't worked out how to vote correctly on the poll.
                      Incorrect. Our society is plagued by voter apathy. I am no different.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X