• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Technical competency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd go to the garden of eden, pull my bow and arrow, point it at eve and shout
    'step away from the apple'

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      Fail - It tells you the correct answers at the end.

I have therefore improved my score to a perfect 10.
      Not fail

It tells you the correct answers, it doesn't remind you of which questions they relate to.
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Gobsmacked to get an 8.

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

And I guessed most of them. What is bauxite, anyway?

There's a big difference between "What type of engine is this" and "Build us an engine, would you?"

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post

And I guessed most of them. What is bauxite, anyway?

There's a big difference between "What type of engine is this" and "Build us an engine, would you?"
            Aluminium ore
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

7 for me too...
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                It tells you the correct answers, it doesn't remind you of which questions they relate to.
                If you can't work it out, your 8 isn't going to be much use to you come the time travel revolution.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  If you can't work it out, your 8 isn't going to be much use to you come the time travel revolution.
                  not so much can't as won't
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

8, seems to be the average
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                      8, seems to be the average

and since the questions are either right or wrong and there is no such thing as being 0.85 correct I'd say the average was 7
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X