• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Humph :-(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Where are you?

PS To those who don't like London, stay away. Simples.
    Just quit whinging like the soft Northern tulipes youse are
    Riverside West, apartments beside Wandsworth Bridge.

Comment

Where are you?

PS To those who don't like London, stay away. Simples.
      Just quit whinging like the soft Northern tulipes youse are
      So what do you love about london? There`s tooooooo many people, likewise for cars, a lot of people look dirty and scruffy, the place is dirty. You ride the tube and there is scientific evidence to claim the average seat has every possibly bodily fluid on it, so you end up sitting where someone has sp***ed up, pi&&ed themselves or had the squirts. You go somewhere and everyone else seems to be there. Sure there`s much to do but it`s a place full of sheep who have flocked there. I mean the quality of life is relatively poor. Rats, polution, gordon brown. What about crime.
      Then again it could grow on you I suppose
      Good place to live if this super duper killer virus ever appears.....and you`re suicidal
      Last edited by SuperZ; 18 September 2009, 15:36.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
        So what do you love about london? There`s tooooooo many people, likewise for cars, a lot of people look dirty and scruffy, the place is dirty. You ride the tube and there is scientific evidence to claim the average seat has every possibly bodily fluid on it, so you end up sitting where someone has sp***ed up, pi&&ed themselves or had the squirts. You go somewhere and everyone else seems to be there. Sure there`s much to do but it`s a place full of sheep who have flocked there. I mean the quality of life is relatively poor. Rats, polution, gordon brown. What about crime.
        Gordon Brown is only prime minister of London? Well, that's ok then, at least he hasn't flipped up the rest of the country. Oh wait...

Comment

Good place to live if this super duper killer virus ever appears.....and you`re suicidal
          we diddn't ask for a profile of all of UK
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Not the sharpest tool in the box, are you?

Which part of London are you talking about?

Richmond, Chelsea, Wandsworth, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Tooting Clapham, Tottenham, Thamesmead, Rotherhithe, Ealing, Harrow, Wembley etc etc etc etc ? Eh? Which one - they're all different. Cretin.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I liked Ealing very much. The Green, Walpole Park, lovely!

The outer edges of Hanwell can be almost like living in the countryside - until you stray too far West and get to the shyt pit that is Southhall.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Is that available outside London?
                I will check it tonight it might be on-line.

PM me in case I forget to reply, I will post a list of agents links.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Not the sharpest tool in the box, are you?

Which part of London are you talking about?

Richmond, Chelsea, Wandsworth, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Tooting Clapham, Tottenham, Thamesmead, Rotherhithe, Ealing, Harrow, Wembley etc etc etc etc ? Eh? Which one - they're all different. Cretin.
                  My answer is all of the above
                  Dunno, many consider me quite sharp. Somebody on the tinternet defending the hell hole town they live in might not I can always predict when someone`s gonna get personal especially a londoner
                  Last edited by SuperZ; 18 September 2009, 17:21.

Comment

I like London in small doses, wouldn't want to live there full time though, far too overcrowded and the really bad areas are pretty close to the good ones. Outside of London you can steer clear of the sh1tholes. I still remember a school Humanities lesson where we studied the squalid deprivation of the inner city London, and how only the poor couldn't afford to leave but were desperate to. How times have changed in the last few decades, now we have middle class professionals on this site defending their decision to live there.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

My answer is all of the above
                      Dunno, many consider me quite sharp. Somebody on the tinternet defending the hell hole town they live in might not I can always predict when someone`s gonna get personal especially a londoner
                      I lived in London for 20 years in various places(North,South and East) and suffered the usual multiple burgalries (once while we were asleep in the house), attempted assaults by psycho bored youths(no provocation), really crap schools etc. However I had some great times, great parties, great friends, great jobs. But there does come a time as you get a bit older when the violence, the rudeness, the dirt, the overpopulation, the traffic and the schools make you want to leave.

Comment

Working...
                      X