• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Change Management

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It pays £300 a day for 12 months at a time in some organisations!

BAU requirement too!!
    Permietractor (probably)

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      This is the main problem with the whole NPfIT programme - nobody asked the key stakeholders what they needed. It is now all about recovery.
      This is the main problem with most salesman - they never ask the key stakeholders what they need as long as they can find someone to sign a contract. It is now all about recovery.
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by thelurker View Post
        How would you do it if not in health sector...?
        Good question - as I understand what drives change and motivates / demotivates people in most organisations in my industry I can develop an approach tailored to the particular circumstance to bring the people involved around to a new way of thinking. But I find this is rarely necessary in my industry, most of the time people are so bogged down in tedious manual processes they are thankful for some automation to lighten their workload and be able to concentrate on what their real job is supposed to be.

To me you have to be experienced in that industry to be successful in doing that, others may disagree.

Of course it still may not work, in which case you have to consider other options, like closing the project down (with all the politics that go with that), or just finding another job.
        This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
        X