• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody Hell

This ugly munter I was shagging on the side has just told me she's up the duff, but luckily she'll tell her boyfriend that it's his. Apparently he sells tat out of his shops in between contracting. Phew! Close call or what?

Seriously though, congrats ....
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

LOL.

MF - Get a one of these quick!

Comment

Congratulations. Do you want to buy a Cot Bed by the way? Or a push chair or high chair.....

Remember it is the childless who'll die unloved and lonely!
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

That's so right. Not to mention they make your wife's fanny like Wooky Hole. I have never touched the sides since.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
            Congratulations. Do you want to buy a Cot Bed by the way? Or a push chair or high chair.....

Remember it is the childless who'll die unloved and lonely!
            And those with children will die in an old folks home 300 miles from their children whilst being physically and mentally abused by east European slave "carers", whilst their children fight over who gets their house and worldly belongings.

Which was nice.

Comment

congrats MF

you can start prepariing now

DONT EVER GO TO SLEEP AGAIN
              Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                MF - Get a one of these quick!
                A little premature I think DP. MF's got another 9 gut-renching months before he'll be able to do the buccal swab...

Comment

Working...
                X