• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Completely Barking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xoggoth: Agree
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
      when you are a genius why care what anyone else thinks?
      Unfortunately we live under mob rule in this country - the yobs elect our leader, the trailer trash of Britain actually count. At least with the aristocracy there were manners and fine wine at high table.

So it is with a heavy heart that I wade through the sewage of the masses. Alone I wander, through the rotting streets and squalid decay of a million fetid minds. Occasionally I squash them with my colossal hammer, that high tensile intellect, the very pinnacle of human evolution. My farts are more interesting than what these people have to say.

Comment

"My farts are more interesting than what these people have to say"

We'll be the judge of that! Why not post one on this board? Just enclose with <fart> </fart>

Actually, to lapse into rare seriousness, I entirely disagree with your 2nd para. Since there is no true democracy the mob has no say at all in the running of the country. As for voting they only get a limited choice between parties of fairly similar agendas. The devil is in the detail one does not know, since true policy is made once the latest dictatorship is safely installed for five years.

Neither do I agree that the views of the majority are the problem. Rather it is that the views of the ruling intelligentsia, whose high flown ideals are so detached from reality, inflict one nonsense upon another on the rest of us. Ridiculous levels of immigration, the EU, the Iraq war, the Tax credit scheme. Would Mr and Mrs Chavscum have inflicted any of those on the UK? I doubt it.
        Last edited by xoggoth; 3 September 2005, 09:46.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Mr and Mrs Chavscum support the welfare state, actually it supports them. They want public executions live on Sky Plus, they want mob rule, 100% exam passes, free frontal lobotomies, free schooling, free health care, free road building. They want to fill their tiny minds with chav food, football and sex. Disgusting fifthy sex in a large tub of slight melting butter, but I digress.

Comment

That's my point, it is on a branch line, but at Doncaster the Leeds trains cause delays on the East Coast Main Line 'cause when they're late the switches from York at St. Marys bridge need to time out.
            Threaded, no need to backtrack. The Donny, Wakefield, Leeds route is still the ECML. http://www.railway-technology.com/pr...astcoast1.html

Comment

You reckon Tony Blair is not? Can't remember the poll but a very large number of people in the UK were against the war. And yet I think that if it wasn't Tony Blair but someone else, still the decision wouldn't have been different.
              Got to ask this then, this is supposedly a democratic society, how then can it end up with a leader supposedly the majority did not want? involved in war the majority supposedly did not want?
              Either you have to admit that democracy here is a total failier or that the majority had no real objections to his leadership and the war, even if they only showed their lack of objection by not bothering to oppose him

Comment

Your "democracy here is a total failure" about sums it up in my view. We are supposed to be a representative democracy and in theory our MPS are supposed to take some account of the wishes of their constituents or, at the very least, exercise their own good jusdgement on their behalf. That rarely happens. For all the independence MPs have under the whip system, they may as well be trained pidgeons.

As for the people of the UK, what do you expect them to do but try and vote for the least appaling option available? The situation is hardly serious enough for civil war or disobedience on a Romania type scale.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                  >Rather a case of rabid nutter talking total bollux

Not completely, we do live in a democracy and a majority did elect
                  Tony Blair. We support his policies and so we are responsible in some degree for his decisions. We are not as "innocent" as the media likes to make us. Is terrorism ever justified ? Well, why not ask Bomber command during WWII.
                  HAHAHAHAHAHA...gee...I seem to remember a world war going on about 60 odd years ago.

And how come you pointed out bomber command as being terrorists? Why didnt you use Japanese acts in China, Japanese or German concentration camps or German actions in Russia as your example or even Islamic fundy governments actions against their own people?

Naw...I guess its just easier to be an anti-west goon innit Jabber? After all we all know that its only the west that are evil and the muslims are mere innocent bystanders

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                    HAHAHAHAHAHA...gee...I seem to remember a world war going on about 60 odd years ago.

And how come you pointed out bomber command as being terrorists? Why didnt you use Japanese acts in China, Japanese or German concentration camps or German actions in Russia as your example or even Islamic fundy governments actions against their own people?

Naw...I guess its just easier to be an anti-west goon innit Jabber? After all we all know that its only the west that are evil and the muslims are mere innocent bystanders
                    Oh I see, so terrorist acts committed 60 years ago don't count as state sponsored terrorism - what about the concentration camps the British started in South africa, the Brits invented them. These are the double standards the west applies - when it suits them - if the gooks don't stand in front of your machine guns and get hacked down then they ain't fighting fair. Well hell, war isn't fair and it ain't pretty. If the west declares "war" on these people why is it surprising these people start targetting civilians ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                      Oh I see, so terrorist acts committed 60 years ago don't count as state sponsored terrorism - what about the concentration camps the British started in South africa, the Brits invented them. These are the double standards the west applies - when it suits them - if the gooks don't stand in front of your machine guns and get hacked down then they ain't fighting fair. Well hell, war isn't fair and it ain't pretty. If the west declares "war" on these people why is it surprising these people start targetting civilians ?
                      You really ought to steer clear of the big boys' discussions nobberjockey until you have at least either mastered basic arithmetic, or until the point your head pops out of your @rse. Whichever comes first.
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X