• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chico - please explain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hattra
    I thought that was you
    Me!? You mean my rectal gas problem?
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
      Me!? You mean my rectal gas problem?
      I was actually referring to the crop circles - but now you mention it, there is a strange smell in here.............
      Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

I was actually referring to the crop circles - but now you mention it, there is a strange smell in here.............
        That, I'm afraid, is the cause of the crop circles. You know how it is... pleasant day, ramble through the countryside, lovely field of golden corn, too much chicken tikka for lunch, sudden explosion, reports of strange blast marks in fieds....

Comment

That, I'm afraid, is the cause of the crop circles. You know how it is... pleasant day, ramble through the countryside, lovely field of golden corn, too much chicken tikka for lunch, sudden explosion, reports of strange blast marks in fieds....
          It's so satisfying when you can explain two mysteries at once, or unify two theories, don't you think - your rectal gas problem and crop circles - cause and effect - who'd have thought it! What about mysterious lights in the sky - was that you and your cigarette lighter?

Comment

It's so satisfying when you can explain two mysteries at once, or unify two theories, don't you think - your rectal gas problem and crop circles - cause and effect - who'd have thought it! What about mysterious lights in the sky - was that you and your cigarette lighter?
            Afraid that comes back to rectal gas again. On the place returning from the hols in Alicante, stomach full of dodgy paella, desperate rush to the toilet, captain decides to jettison the toxic load into the evening sky, substances come into contact with fresh air....

Comment

Afraid that comes back to rectal gas again. On the place returning from the hols in Alicante, stomach full of dodgy paella, desperate rush to the toilet, captain decides to jettison the toxic load into the evening sky, substances come into contact with fresh air....
              Thought so - we're on a roll here - if we keep this up, we might be able to folmulate the Rectal Gas Theory of Everything

OK - so the next bit - in terms of your rectal gasses, how do you explain Chico?

Comment

Thought so - we're on a roll here - if we keep this up, we might be able to folmulate the Rectal Gas Theory of Everything

OK - so the next bit - in terms of your rectal gasses, how do you explain Chico?
                He's the solid bit that you thought you'd wiped off.

Comment

Working...
                X