• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Exercise question.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You made me think SA, of how some thing get mis-named.

When I was in school

We used to have exercise books in class (rather than in the gym)
    We used to have sex education from the RE teacher (rather than the school nurse)
    We used to get medicine balls in the gym (rather than from the school nurse)
    We used to get religious education in the playground ('God have you seen the norks on the school nurse, oh Christ')
    When we got caned, it was not the pleasant experience it is now

etc

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I think I've seen that video...
      Was it a tandem?

Comment

When you excersise the body releases endorphines which can produce euphoric feelings in the body which sounds like what you experienced. Just got back form a lunchtime gym session myself.

While we are on the subject, can anyone else here bench over 1001bs above thier body weight?

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
          1001bs
          Sounds like the bs bit is the most relevant part of that post.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
            When you excersise the body releases endorphines which can produce euphoric feelings in the body which sounds like what you experienced. Just got back form a lunchtime gym session myself.

While we are on the subject, can anyone else here bench over 1001bs above thier body weight?
            Considering the world record is 1010 lbs I'd guess not, if you weigh more than 9lbs you should contact Norris McWhirter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlDWdfTAx8o
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
            X