• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100
    Perhaps when we voted our government back into power a couple of months ago, fully aware that they had fabricated the grounds for the invasion, I guess we the electorate became enemies too.
    They cant accuse me of being the enemy with that one I voted for the BNP.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

yup its all the chavs faults. They voted liebour back in and then they sit at home getting free benefits while us the hard working tax payers who support thier miserable little lives get blown up.

Makes me sick, let start our own jihad on chavs!!!!!

Comment

Chavs do indeed vote for Blair. But who do you think votes Tory?
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
          yup its all the chavs faults. They voted liebour back in and then they sit at home getting free benefits while us the hard working tax payers who support thier miserable little lives get blown up.

Makes me sick, let start our own jihad on chavs!!!!!

Do you really think Chavs go out to vote?
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            Terrorism in the UK and Spain started after the Iraq War? Oh dear - hmm let me think.... our home grown Nail bomber, the IRA, Spain's ETA
            IRA, ETA and others had #1 priority -- to save themselves from blast, this limited what they can do, plus they had habit of warning the police to avoid casualties. New wave of terrorism is nothing like that, and it was certainly caused by Iraq because before Iraq this country had pretty much neutral position in regards to fight between USA/Israel and the Islamists.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              IRA, ETA and others had #1 priority -- to save themselves from blast, this limited what they can do, plus they had habit of warning the police to avoid casualties. New wave of terrorism is nothing like that, and it was certainly caused by Iraq because before Iraq this country had pretty much neutral position in regards to fight between USA/Israel and the Islamists.
              That's because the primary objectives of the IRA were to eliminate military and political figures, and to create as much disruption as possible (rather than kill as many civilians as possible). By contrast, Islamic terrorists want to kill as many as possible, and if that includes innocent Muslims, then so be it.
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
              X