• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

countdown to the weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did notice that the London Erotica event is on this weekend.

Shame, as I really need to get to Level 70 with my alt priest...oh well.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Hmm i need to play Oblivian some time....

I think that's 8 games I haven't got time to play now...

Comment

I'm going to spend the weekend in bed recovering from this hideous bout of man-flu.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Man-flu is singularly the most hideous virus than men can suffer from and it lays us low for several days.

Only copious amounts of alcohol, tv sport and nookie can cure this malign affliction.

Lasses...take heed !
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
            Man-flu is singularly the most hideous virus than men can suffer from and it lays us low for several days.

Only copious amounts of alcohol, tv sport and nookie can cure this malign affliction.

Lasses...take heed !
            You missed out Pandering and good food
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Oblivion is teh roxxors.

I had to build a new performance PC to run it, but by God is it worth it. E6850 dual core, 8800 Ultra, 4GB RAM....and it runs sweeter than a sweet thing with all settings on max detail.

I've never played an RPG quite like it.

My world has been rocked...

C.S. Lewis

Comment

An old friend is visiting.
                So I will catch up on events with him, discuss life, the universe and everything.
                And show him around town.

And it will probably put him off having kids for good.
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                X