• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pmq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4111 now
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      I may be wrong, they may not be that devious.
      You are right and they ARE that devious.

Comment

almost 6k now
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Almost 6001 now

Comment

Was on PM on radio 4 tonight as well. Was slagged of by some pro-govt pollster on the basis that out of 29 million people in the uk with net access only 5000 had signed it neglecting to mention that the reason it hadn't been signed was because people didn't know about it. Next couple of days should be interesting.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

That's me added

Comment

At 7283 it is now ranked at 24 on the whole of the website. I guess that the PM boasting about it has been of some use
                Last edited by BoredBloke; 11 October 2007, 19:49.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Next couple of days should be interesting.
                  Not in Slough they won't.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

8000+
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Someone should launch "test please delete" petition...

Comment

Working...
                      X