• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pmq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to 1030 now, not updated in real time though sadly.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

What I was wondering is how do you go about getting it known widely like the transport one.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        What I was wondering is how do you go about getting it known widely like the transport one.
        Spam the link anywhere and every where. Blogs, comments pages etc. One of the BBC "have your say" entries would be a good place to start.

Comment

1028 goes up to 1029

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Election-year/

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            What's the point of having a petition to hold an election in 2007 that doesn't end until 2008?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              What's the point of having a petition to hold an election in 2007 that doesn't end until 2008?
              I guess about the same as having a petition to do something he's already said "THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN" to.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                I guess about the same as having a petition to do something he's already said "THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN" to.
                That might be what he said but having used the petition in PMQ's it may well come back to haunt him.

Since he quoted it as having only 90 or so signatures it has now grown to nearly 1300 and shows no signs of slowing down. It is starting to appear on the political comment Blogs such as Nick Robinson at the BBC and word appears to be spreading.

If it reaches 30,000+ it will be one of the top 5 petititions on the site and visible on the front page. If it becomes most popular then the media will have a field day with it, as will Cameron at the next PMQ's.

It may seem like a small thing, but it could turn out to be the tip of a very large iceberg indeed.

Comment

1276 now

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5173954709
                  Last edited by BoredBloke; 10 October 2007, 16:08.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                    Should have gone up one more by now.

If anyone fancies setting up a practice spam email campaign, this might be a good one to send to 50,000,000 UK email addresses.

Comment

Mr Cameron said if the prime minister had questions about Tory plans he should "find a bit of courage, get a bit of bottle, get into his car, go down to Buckingham Palace and call that election".

He added: "For 10 years you have plotted and schemed to have this job, and for what? No conviction, just calculation. No vision, just a vacuum.

"How long are we going to have to wait before the past makes way for the future?"
                      Now that was good!

Comment

Working...
                      X