• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pmq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labour don't want an election, nor do the Tories.

Does anyone? (apart from hacks)

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
      Labour don't want an election, nor do the Tories.

Does anyone? (apart from hacks)
      Sorry but what bit of...

Mr Cameron said if the prime minister had questions about Tory plans he should "find a bit of courage, get a bit of bottle, get into his car, go down to Buckingham Palace and call that election".
      Didn't you understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Sorry but what bit of...

Didn't you understand?
        I am not sure they want an election.
        I am not sure if they are not playing a clever game to show how week Gordo is.

I believe the economy is in a state and it will collapse sometime soon.
        I think the Tories do not want to be in charge when it collapses as the thick public will blame them.

I think they want NL to be in charge when it goes tits up then they can demand an election and happily say that this collapse would not have happened had they been in charge in the first place and that an election should have been called sooner like they asked which should secure them a landslide.

I may be wrong, they may not be that devious.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          I am not sure they want an election.
          I am not sure if they are not playing a clever game to show how week Gordo is.

I believe the economy is in a state and it will collapse sometime soon.
          I think the Tories do not want to be in charge when it collapses as the thick public will blame them.

I think they want NL to be in charge when it goes tits up then they can demand an election and happily say that this collapse would not have happened had they been in charge in the first place and that an election should have been called sooner like they asked which should secure them a landslide.

I may be wrong, they may not be that devious.

Between the two of us, I don't think that they're that bright...

Comment

One of the signators is "gordan brown is a ****"
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

3606 and counting.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                So instead of "Things Can Only Get Better" as an election song, we should expect the Mighty Mouse Theme

Here I come to save the day...
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Sorry but what bit of...

Didn't you understand?
                  I think everyone in parliament knows that is a total bluff.

If there were an election now, the tories know they would be lucky to get a hung parliament, very lucky to get a working majority, and absolutely buggered when Brown's "hospital pass" of an economy goes tits up on their watch.

They are better off watching and waiting. That economy needs to be pinned firmly to New Labour when it goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    So instead of "Things Can Only Get Better" as an election song, we should expect the Mighty Mouse Theme

Here I come to save the day...
                    That would be brilliant.
                    Cameron spoofing *Andy <I think>Kaufman?</think>

* You know the guy who played Latka in taxi. Brilliant comedian. Watch Jim Careys moovie The Man in the Moon about him. Brilliant.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                      I think everyone in parliament knows that is a total bluff.

If there were an election now, the tories know they would be lucky to get a hung parliament, very lucky to get a working majority, and absolutely buggered when Brown's "hospital pass" of an economy goes tits up on their watch.

They are better off watching and waiting. That economy needs to be pinned firmly to New Labour when it goes down.
                      They wouldn't win, if the election was now. The last thing they really want is to have it now, but since they can go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how they want one and the PM won't call one, they will, in the absence of any policies.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X