• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Human Traits...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    In this situation rather than go around the offending vehicle I find that to walk over the boot, roof and bonnet usually reinforces the point that pavements are for pedestrians

HTH
    Not so effective if it's a lorry though
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      People who eat with their moth open, they are usaually the same tw@ts who are finding bits to chew half an hour later

grrrrrrrrr

Me too - my flatmate does it and it knocks me sick..... gross!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

[QUOTE=daviejones;293540]...what traits \ qualities do you hate most in people?

Chan

Megalomania
        If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Me too - my flatmate does it and it knocks me sick..... gross!
          Have you tried the following!

At the top of your voice shout "Will you shut your fecking mouth when you eat? You look disgusting!"

Report back tomorrow.

Comment

People who agree to meet on a given day, but instead of agreeing when & where, say "I'll call you when we're ready".

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              People who eat with their moth open, they are usaually the same tw@ts who are finding bits to chew half an hour later

grrrrrrrrr
              I agree: an open moth is an ugly sight. Their nasty insect innards are repulsive.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Have you tried the following!

At the top of your voice shout "Will you shut your fecking mouth when you eat? You look disgusting!"

Report back tomorrow.
                Ok - I'll try that tonight...... and assuming she doesn't beat the sh*t out of me, I'll report back tomorrow!
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Ok - I'll try that tonight...... and assuming she doesn't beat the sh*t out of me, I'll report back tomorrow!
                  Top Tip: Don't do it if you are eating and have a mouthful of food!

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
                    Top Tip: Don't do it if you are eating and have a mouthful of food!
                    Don't know - might be a good idea, I could blind her with a bit of spud or something and then she can't see me to tw*t me!!
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Don't know - might be a good idea, I could blind her with a bit of spud or something and then she can't see me to tw*t me!!
                      You found them then?

Comment

Working...
                      X