• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is Utterly Wrong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
    Hmmm... "Mad Irish Council Spends Loads on Dog Training Classes for Tattooed Chavs"... I can see the headlines now.
    Can I refer you to

'Decline and fall of the Roman Empire - Gibbon'
    Volume 1 chapter 7 'Destructive laws that punished the many for the fault of the few . XXVLLCII. mad dogs act 350 AD'

You see where you are taking us

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Can I refer you to

'Decline and fall of the Roman Empire - Gibbon'
      Volume 1 chapter 7 'Destructive laws that punished the many for the fault of the few . XXVLLCII. mad dogs act 350 AD'

You see where you are taking us

I can't stand this any more. You win! "Decline & Fall" - bloody cheat!

Comment

Dogs are like people, Dogs have bad days too.
        A toothache, a hot day, pack reaction whatever.
        It is usually the children that die or suffer when that lovable, soft, well behaved loving pet has a bad day.
        What possible reason can there be for wanting a Doberman or a German Shepard as a pet, The knuckle dragging mentality of these status seeking people defies belief, and I am not just talking about the tattoo'd crop haired half wits that grace some of our local council estates.
        These animals are dangerous, there is no logical reason whatsoever for keeping one as a pet.
        They were bred as working dogs and that is what they should be licensed as.
        ownership of these dangerous breeds as pets should be banned.
        It might save the lives of a few babies or small children, or at least save a child from having it's face ripped off.
        The owner of any dog that attacks a human should be charged with assault, wounding or manslaughter as if they themselves had carried out the attack.
        Perhaps if these Idiot dog owners faced five years in prison for GBH or ABH they would buy a budgie for company instead of a Staff or a Doberman.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
        X