• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Complex Challenges

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Causus Deli
    What you did want sir is for me to say yes which would have been a more appropriate answer to the actual question posed. Then you would have argued about the born thing. The more you continue the more foolish you appear.
    It is not really for you or I to judge as to which of us is being foolish here is it?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
      So why did you yourself not try and clarify this in the first place? and yes maybe I should have been more explicit at first, but you could have asked the question:

Do you mean "born with" ?

Not difficult
      As I am not a mind reader and indeed it was sassy's question anyway what the hell do you expect? A question is posed and I say it's difficult, I was right. The question you wanted answering was, as soon as you put it, answered.

I am the one under attack all the time, in this environment you would be best served by being very careful how you attack. Despite the foolery, I think you will find I am pretty clever matey.

Comment

As I am not a mind reader and indeed it was sassy's question anyway what the hell do you expect? A question is posed and I say it's difficult, I was right. The question you wanted answering was, as soon as you put it, answered.

I am the one under attack all the time, in this environment you would be best served by being very careful how you attack. Despite the foolery, I think you will find I am pretty clever matey.
        You do seem to be under attack a lot. How come you've not made loads of buddies with your engaging friendly posts?

Comment

It is not really for you or I to judge as to which of us is being foolish here is it?
          There is no doubt that my views are not widely appreciated herein, do not mistake that for foolishness.

Comment

There is no doubt that my views are not widely appreciated herein, do not mistake that for foolishness.
            We bow to your superior intellect
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Does it occur to you that maybe your methods of communicating your views may be the problem? Perhaps it is the humourless, pompous and superior tone that you use when you write (accentuated by poor grammar and spelling) that may just annoy people on this site?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Does it occur to you that maybe your methods of communicating your views may be the problem. Perhaps it is the humourless, pompous and superior tone that you use when you write (accentuated by poor grammar and spelling) may just annoy people on this site?
                and poor arithmetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                  You do seem to be under attack a lot. How come you've not made loads of buddies with your engaging friendly posts?
                  Do you know what Greg I just don't know. It all makes perfect sense to me and I pmsl sometimes at the things I post. I don't attack until attacked and I guess I learn more the more I am attacked.

Have a great weekend.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the conditions that surround him... The unreasonable man adapts surrounding conditions to himself... All progress depends on the unreasonable man."

Comment

Just overall not very bright, I'd say.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Does it occur to you that maybe your methods of communicating your views may be the problem? Perhaps it is the humourless, pompous and superior tone that you use when you write (accentuated by poor grammar and spelling) that may just annoy people on this site?
                      Yes

Comment

Working...
                      X