• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll
    Jim - if you are also a poster on here.... I'm not sure I would have done this!!

http://www.eadon.com/intro/jim.php

Ahhhh he seems really nice - I like him. Whoever he is (and he's bound to be on here) you seem like a sweet guy, and I hope you've learnt massage by now!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I have a friend who works for EDS as a permie. It's not unusual for him to go for months without being given any work to do, despite constantly harrassing his manager.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        Ahhhh he seems really nice - I like him. Whoever he is (and he's bound to be on here) you seem like a sweet guy, and I hope you've learnt massage by now!
        SA Are the number of failed EDS projects and your regular employment with them, in any way related?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          SA Are the number of failed EDS projects and your regular employment with them, in any way related?
          I did have a bit of a complex for a while
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane
            I have a friend who works for EDS as a permie. It's not unusual for him to go for months without being given any work to do, despite constantly harrassing his manager.
            In my amazing 2 month long career at EDS, my sum total of work was 2 small applications (one to generate a simple xml feed, and another one that reads an excel spreadsheet and then talks to LDAP/AD) .... probably about 2 weeks total work off and on.

... The other 6 weeks i was basically left to my own devices.

Comment

Working...
            X