• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

axed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    That came up on jobserve earlier...
    has jobserve been down today?

Severe lack of .net jobs posted today within 50 miles of Manchester and my gig finishes very soon. Only jobs available are graduate £25 p/h roles
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      May is a bummer because they've got all the people they need for the annual plan.
      and April and May is bad because of all the bank holidays and half term.

Actually, haven't we covered the whole year? God, no wonder I took nearly a month to bag my current contract after the previous one finished.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

September is bad too as people recovering from Summer hols and those without kiddies often take this time to go away too.

Comment

Originally posted by chubba
          September is bad too as people recovering from Summer hols and those without kiddies often take this time to go away too.
          September/October in the Lake District when I lived in the UK. Lovely autumn colours and no tourists of the chav variety.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
          X