• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Alex Cartoon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex Cartoon

I know someone who claims this has happened to him.

Alex cartoon in the Telegraph
    Drivel is my speciality

SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

"Bluebell Taxi" receipts were a good scheme until someone rumbled.

Allegedly.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman
        "Bluebell Taxi" receipts were a good scheme until someone rumbled.

Allegedly.
        yes the girls in Amsterdam offer €50 'taxi' receipts
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Shirely they should have hotel accomodation receipts for 300-400 euros?

Comment

There’s a cash machine in my local 'club' luckily it comes up with some corporate sounding name on my statement.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
              There’s a cash machine in my local 'club' luckily it comes up with some corporate sounding name on my statement.

S.Rhino PLC

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                S.Rhino PLC
                No, its nowhere near as classy as that! Its rather seedy... but I prefer it that way.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  Shirely they should have hotel accomodation receipts for 300-400 euros?
                  OK unless you are staying somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                    S.Rhino PLC
                    In Alex it's Peppermint Hippo.
                    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
                    X