• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB
    Jog, who is that in your Avatar? It look suspiciously like a guy I knew at Uni.
    Do you know Gordon Brown?

Comment

It's Gordo!

Taken from an article a few weeks ago (mail on Sunday I think it was) where they published his "how to sponge off the state" manifesto from his uni days.

The Yahoo thing will search any of your existing contacts/address book for other people registered opn Facebook, it did it with my Hotmail/MSN contacts.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
        I just registered with FaceBook, and it is asking for my _Yahoo_ email password to "help find friends".

What is going on there?!
        It imports all your contacts and matches the emails therein to it's registered users. You can then decide who you want to invite to be your friend.

Tend to use facebook for mates and linkedin for work as it's more grown up.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Facebook plots its future with developers:

http://www.contractoruk.com/news/003277.html

Is it time for a CUK group in facebook?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
          X