• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook?

I'm noticing a lot of office totty are on facebook, just about every girl I've remote controlled today has had a facebook window open - anyone from here on it?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Yes, but only for old-school-tie contacts. Both it and LinkedIn seem to be a waste of time and effort to be frank.

Comment

im on facebook.....will agree loads of totty on there

Comment

ai, I'm on it and myspace; kid at heart still

Comment

Yep - I'm on it - met loads of mates from different backgrounds - school, jobs, mates etc. Enjoying it so far.
          On Linkedin too - not much joy out of that yet, but I do have 2 or 3 pimps in my network, plus decent contacts at my present & past clients. Yet to prove it's worth.

Anyone else here have a MySpace page? I haven't stooped that low yet

Comment

I'm on LinkedIn, not had much joy out of that although a pimp did phone and ask if I would be interested in a permie job once so we'll see.

Not looked on Facebook yet but it was mentioned in a BBC piece today.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6662469.stm

It seems that there are more young women on the net than men. How long will it be then before someone registering a male nickname here will be accused of not really being a male and just another girl trolling?

Comment

<sarcasm strength="max">
              Something to try is going outside your house, Friday or Saturday night is good. If you go to a "pub" or a "nightclub" (you might need to pay to get in) then you'll see actual real live girls and some pretty ones too. Now if you look normal and can speak (not about Just in Time compilers), then you might actually get to talk to a real girl.. then you never know what might happen!!
              </sarcasm>

Comment

I just registered with FaceBook, and it is asking for my _Yahoo_ email password to "help find friends".

What is going on there?!
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Lots of girls you say? <Zoidberg>

BRB

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On
                    I'm noticing a lot of office totty are on facebook, just about every girl I've remote controlled today has had a facebook window open - anyone from here on it?

Jog, who is that in your Avatar? It look suspiciously like a guy I knew at Uni.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X