• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack
    I feel like Dr Frankenstein - my own creation has risen against me. Ooer. In mem.

Comment

barcelona for me... although it willl probably be closed
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
        barcelona for me... although it willl probably be closed

Ah you lucky thing!!!! We went there towards the end of last year and it was amazing. We stayed at the massive 5 star tower blocks at the marina - very very swanky indeed!!

I'm so jealous now - I want to go too!!!

Have a great time!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

nice one..

just found out my new MD and his gf are there the same time so hooking up for meal and some inside gen (he has a flat there)

turns out i can go work there for some "quiet time" whenever i like from his flat!!!

happy daze!
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Well i received my HSBC Mastercard this week with 6 months interest free and a credit limit of £5500

Think i might buy some new audio/visual equipment for my house starting with a PS3 and a 52" Sony Plasma
            Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
              ..what are everyones plans for the long weekend?

I'm off to the pub straight from work on Thursday to watch the mighty Spurs, then going on the piss pretty much until monday night.
              Working. Triple time

Comment

Working...
              X