• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What are you doing?

I hope to drive over the new Mersey Gateway bridge which opens at 1 minute past midnight tonight.
    Good finally some of the roads around here will stop being screwed

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Heading off up to Scotland with SB04 & SB06 and 2 of their mates to see the Mighty Invincible Hoops beat Dundee.........interspersed with various stop-off points to get a few ales aboard.

make sure the bus has got a dunny

Milan.

Comment

Spending a weekend in the family apartment in the South of France - Flying into BCN, so will have a pit stop at Girona on the way back to the airport - Will be interesting to see how things are over there in light of the current situation!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          What are you doing?

I hope to drive over the new Mersey Gateway bridge which opens at 1 minute past midnight tonight.
          Living the high life there eh?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Good finally some of the roads around here will stop being screwed
            I hope I make it over the new bridge before you do!

However they also need to have a look at linked from the bridges to M57. That roundabout(A562/Knowsley expressway) is a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              make sure the bus has got a dunny

Milan.
              Nah....that is for the Plebs. Travelling up in a spanking new BMW Automatic Estate that had 17 miles on the clock when I collected it on Wednesday evening.
              The Hilux is in for some TLC and the Beamer was the best they could come up with as a replacement. Shame really.

BY the time I get back I will probably have worked out what all the fooking buttons actually do, then I will have to give it back!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Living the high life there eh?
                I wish it was the Millau bridge - however it will be high enough for me.

Personally I prefer those sort of things to the "high life". A bigger chance of meeting nice people.

Comment

TFA

Saturday going to an evening with Carl Fogarty
                  Sunday, my daughter Scarlet comes to stay for 'reading week'. Also, going to look at a van to buy.

Comment

TFA

Tonight - off to the pub

Tomorrow - Maidstone v Enfield in the FA Cup 4th Qualifying round followed by a meal at the Belgian restaurant in Maidstone (very recommended)

Sunday - tidying up the garden

You ?
                    We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                      Spending a weekend in the family TIMESHARE in the South of France - Flying into BCN, so will have a pit stop at Girona on the way back to the airport - Will be interesting to see how things are over there in light of the current situation!
                      fixed that for you

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X