• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
    I love it when people "sign off" then post 4 more replies
    He can't control it.

Could be anybody from this forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

To be fair to AtW, it does feel like a ponzi scheme.
      I don't totally disagree but saying it over and over isn't very interesting.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'm still sitting on the fence but bought £35 in bitcoin to see how the mechanism works.
        Given the penchant on this here forum, over the years, for 'hookers and Columbian marching powder' I think the 'what the others are doing' argument is a little hypocritical.

Given the argument above re
        You can't even get a fooking low interest loan in a bank.
        . Why would he want to if he can use his collateral to get the job done without costing him anything?

It will be interesting what the current High Street banks do when the BoE announces -'ve interest rates.

Comment

Death Cross!!!
          Bitcoin Barrels Into ‘Death Cross’ as Backdrop Darkens

Amid Bitcoin’s decline this week, eagle-eyed chart-watchers noticed an ominous-sounding technical breach could be at hand: the coin is approaching a bearish pattern known as a death cross.

The world’s largest digital currency has slumped, pushing its average price over the last 50 days close to its 200-day moving average. Should the short-term line cross below the long-term one, the coin would reach the forbidding formation. The indicator is typically seen as a closely-watched technical measure that could offer a hint at more pain to come.
          https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...&sref=o1Dqf087

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
            I'm still sitting on the fence but bought £35 in bitcoin to see how the mechanism works.
            £35?????
            What was the transaction fee?
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

No charge under £100 to 'deposit. I withdrew the £15 of Eth when it was worth just over £40, cost was 20p IIRC. Can't remember what for.
              I use CoinCorner.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                [SIZE=72px]

Amid Bitcoin’s decline this week, eagle-eyed chart-watchers noticed an ominous-sounding technical breach could be at hand: the coin is approaching a bearish pattern known as a death cross.
                By eagle-eyed, do you mean everyone who follows the market?

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Death Cross!!!

The world’s largest digital currency has slumped, pushing its average price over the last 50 days close to its 200-day moving average. Should the short-term line cross below the long-term one, the coin would reach the forbidding formation. The indicator is typically seen as a closely-watched technical measure that could offer a hint at more pain to come.
                  https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...&sref=o1Dqf087

it means fook all amigo - a dead cross or golden cross is not that reliable, it's just an indication, but I thought that you have enough trading knowledge to know that.

Oh wait, you don't have any trading knowledge.... Even if the price goes down, so what - it's a market, prices go up and down, you've probably never seen a live trade, sigh..

So you can hate it as much as you like, do some research before spreading sh*t on forums - you're like a mad barking dog, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
                    I love it when people "sign off" then post 4 more replies
                    Great reply, you've just won the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarman View Post
                      it means fook all amigo - a dead cross or golden cross is not that reliable, it's just an indication, but I thought that you have enough trading knowledge to know that.

Oh wait, you don't have any trading knowledge.... Even if the price goes down, so what - it's a market, prices go up and down, you've probably never seen a live trade, sigh..

So you can hate it as much as you like, do some research before spreading sh*t on forums - you're like a mad barking dog, honestly.
                      Are you bag HODLing from ATH? Calm down, this entire thread is basically nonsense due to a series of outlandish claims by your predecessor.

Comment

Working...
                      X