• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRS head asks for authority to regulate cryptos

https://www.breakingthenews.net/news/details/55689004

You are fooked now!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      IRS head asks for authority to regulate cryptos

https://www.breakingthenews.net/news/details/55689004

You are fooked now!
      1) That is fine, it does not mean that crypto is a ponzi or scam - quite the opposite really.
      2) This type of news is going around for years now....

the only thing that is fooked is your ability to be objective amigo.

Anyway - signing off. Goodbye flat-Earthers.

Comment

Ok, so, correct me if I get anything wrong here: Jog On, an esteemed CUK Forum (for highly paid IT 'cream of the crop') member from Aug 2005, known for his market trading (self-proclaimed Dirty spekulant) and very early adopter of so-called cryptocurrencies - basically a cryptomillionaire given early entrance into this "market".

And now it turns out you did not have spare, ready to use 5 grand for YOUR OWN HEALTH.

Really?

Are you fooking kidding me?

You can't even get a fooking low interest loan in a bank.

And as a "highly paid IT 'cream of the crop'" personality you should not even need a loan for that.

This is so symptomatic for Internet scams - people like Jog On (and Pooter) supposedly doing incredibly well, but then it turns out he lacks 5 grand to pay for own health op.

You still have no clue what a smart contract is do you???

Comment

Pooter is that you?

Or is it some other cryptocretin?

Comment

Pooter is that you?

Still no fooking clue what a smart contract is but making fun of people on the forum. Classic keyboard warrior

Comment

Pooter is that you?

You can't answer the question tho, can you?

You still have no clue what a smart contract is do you???

I am basically wasting my time with flat-earther cretins...great

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

Just about everything you say in this thread and on this subject is wrong. Which, given your complete and utter obsession with it is quite something.

Go back and read what I said without filtering out the parts about:

Being benched for almost a year (end of warchest)
                Having the option to cash out come crypto to pay for the op (and almost doing it)
                Instead of cashing out crypto (the bull run was just getting going) I staked some of it as collateral and borrowed against it on a defi protocol

Why would I get a bank loan instead? Also please can you quote where I said I didn't have that option?

I'm glad I didn't cash out crypto to pay for the op, even in the current correction/dip/bear market it's still up considerably from when I needed that money for the op...
                #flatearthercretin

Comment

If crypto cannot stand regulation, it doesn't deserve to be here. Lack of regulation is just icing on the cake, removing it will cause wobbles of course.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Is it worth losing lots of money for them smart contracts?

Or going to jail?

I think not.

Comment

I love it when people "sign off" then post 4 more replies

Comment

Working...
                      X