• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    You mean you don't know?

What does the Satoshi value tell you? Lambos are forthcoming?
    Yes I don't know. Not something I can chart really.

The last 2 times miners sent their bitcoin to exchanges was because of capitulation. Does not mean it'll happen again? 66% probability it.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

His tulipcoin broker will be buying one

Comment

Now don't afraid... however in the next 1-4 weeks we're likely to see a major move in the price action. Down or up, who can say. (see circled yellow areas at bottom). I'm betting down.

The worst thing you can do is panic and sell into it or chase it and FOMO into it. Ignore both if you're a long term hodler.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Man this not real... I'm studying like a mad yin trying to weigh the probability of which way the above is going to go... and I near myself out.

I think we may see $3k and possibly below... I know I was bearish but not that bearish. Maybe I should use different tea leafs.

Comment

WGAF

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Now don't afraid... however in the next 1-4 weeks we're likely to see a major move in the price action. Down or up, who can say. (see circled yellow areas at bottom). I'm betting down.
                You've become a parody of yourself - prediction two opposing things in the same post.

Comment

Pooper is the Kanye West of investing. Mad man spouting emotional rubbish which ends up pissing everyone off.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Pooper is the Kanye West of investing. Mad man spouting emotional rubbish which ends up pissing everyone off.
                    Kanya is a billionaire - his wealth in cash is as heavy as his wife's bottom

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

The worst thing you can do is panic and sell into it or chase it and FOMO into it. Ignore both if you're a long term hodler.

So likely to see major move, and therefore maybe won't. Major move could be up or down.

Comment

Working...
                      X