• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    If you think it's going to $3K then a highly leveraged short (the car, the house, college funds) is a no-brainer.
    Add life insurance

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      And get some laid off Beefeaters to show tourists what would happen if they fail to self-quarantine for 2 weeks
      Rename them as Rateaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
        But could it not be possible that there could not be no way it can be proven that is not to be the proceeds of crime?.
        Try using this line of reasoning when your bank freezes your account WITH THE OTHER CASH IN IT

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Rename them as Rateaters.
          5 star ratted?

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            How are your Swisscoins doing?
            Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Lost them.
            Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            1000% potential gain in the next 3-4 months - does it appeal?

I'll tell you what to buy, it's an immediate buy, what stop losses to use... but there's a catch. I'm not telling for free. Put too many hours into researching it. I reckon around £2-3k of my normal rate.

If I can recover that from donations then... yahoo. I'll post an encrypted file for all to download to prove I'm not BS'ing with the password 12 weeks from now.
            Did anyone pay Pooper for his financial insight?

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
              9.5%, PAH!

Currently 6 cryptos in the top 100 on coinmarketcap are trading over 30% up against USD in the last 24 hours.

NANO: 32%
              Ontology (ONT): 37%
              Pundi X (NPXS): 38%
              VeChain (VET): 39%
              Populous (PPT): 62%
              Cortex (CTXC): 96%

No idea if any of the above are anything other than tulipcoins.
              Work out what you would have now, if you'd have put £1000 into each of those back on 17th August 2018.

Comment

Picked up this one in April - 1500% return so far. Most of which happened yesterday - Watched a four figured sum explode straight into a six figured sum in a day

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Work out what you would have now, if you'd have put £1000 into each of those back on 17th August 2018.

Yeah I can pick a date too.

Work out what you'd have now if you picked the top 10 performing stocks in August 2007.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    I'm developing a more long term mindset for Stell and Ripple. Going to hodle them both and add to them when possible. Seeing the likes of DASH, BCH, ETH over, at or nearing $1k, if this were to happen to Stella or Ripple that's multiple 7 figures on either one just to hodl for a year or 2 or 3.

On the flip side I need a good cash out/profit taking strategy to keep enough skin in the game to reap big and take out enough along the way that if it all goes bang it's been worth it. My original £12.5k input is sitting at £36.6k today. I told myself that if it hits £50k I'll cash out original stake.

3rd January 2018, 13:15

Did you cash out?

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                      You read reviews of all the exchanges and it puts you off. FYI my Coinbase verified within a few hours. Just login and check in case you haven't or retry. Coinbase is easy to use but its only ETH, LTC and BTC. And can be a pain to withdraw. I know Scoot recommended cryptopia but this is NZ based.
                      Cryptopia Limited (In Liquidation)

Comment

Working...
                      X