• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Just so you can all not be as stupid as I was I'll give an update. Chance for NLUK to take the piss a bit more.

Bittrex have basically sent a standard cut and paste email telling me tough luck not our problem.

As expected :-(
    Not sure I took the piss. I posted a page showing you what to do.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Oh, dear, tulipcoin's got serious

Man sent letter bomb to Bitcoin firm 'over password reset' - BBC News

Comment

death cross incoming

More and more it seems the 50 day moving average is about to cross down over the 200 day MA. A sell off to > $4.8k by the 15th is increasingly likely. I'm not going short myself, just too risky. However a great buying opportunity may be about to appear as BTC has never broken the long term trend line in its history (bottom blue line). We're likely to see an alt rally being on or after this event.

"Death cross incoming" by trader without_worries — published November 10, 2018 — TradingView

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

is that you on trading view? or someone else?
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            Have a look at the posting history. Seems pretty similar to all the ones he spews on here. Got some proper cockwombles following him though.

He might be better just posting on there. At least he has some positive reputation there.
            Last edited by northernladuk; 12 November 2018, 10:45.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              More and more it seems the 50 day moving average is about to cross down over the 200 day MA. A sell off to > $4.8k by the 15th is increasingly likely. I'm not going short myself, just too risky. However a great buying opportunity may be about to appear as BTC has never broken the long term trend line in its history (bottom blue line). We're likely to see an alt rally being on or after this event.

"Death cross incoming" by trader without_worries — published November 10, 2018 — TradingView

Watch out for 'about to cross' scenarios, when I used MA crossover systems I got burnt a lot of times jumping the gun just to watch them repel and start diverging before even crossing... Not that you are using them to trade but worth keeping in mind.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                Watch out for 'about to cross' scenarios, when I used MA crossover systems I got burnt a lot of times jumping the gun just to watch them repel and start diverging before even crossing... Not that you are using them to trade but worth keeping in mind.
                Absolutely. Part of the reason I'm never day / swing trading unless 3/3 signals are indicating otherwise. Learnt the hard way already. If there is a cross over the market will likely follow it and push the price down. But for long term holders it is a non-event not worth paying attention to.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Death cross!
                  I've ordered mine!

CROSS - Tractors open field - Lamborghini Trattori

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    Yup it's me. And you're a follower!

Comment

Free $25 worth of Stellar lumens

1) Create a wallet wallet with Blockchain - Most Trusted Crypto Company by opening an account. Less than a minute.

2) Enter your e-mail address on here (the one you used for above) Claim your free Stellar XLM - you'll be required to verify your identity at some point. This is to prevent scamming.

Comment

Working...
                      X