• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Hodling everything until after a decent bull run across the board, haven't looked at a chart for ages. Going to have to get back into FX soon to keep my TA up to scratch.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      What was the deciding factor that made you think sell?
      Basically I took advatntage of the pump from it going onto binance and moved it to BNB because I think that has a lot further to go with it being the main exchange coin of a massive exchange
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Did anyone set up a Coinex account? It's basically an exchange built on the premise of trading against BCH rather the BTC to keep the transaction costs to a minimum.

I set up an account in January and never deposited anything. Logged in today and I've received $113 of free coins. Mostly from CET which is their trading coin but I've just traded it to BCH so basically a free £90 just for having an account. Not too bad.

https://www.coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=7phsq

Last edited by Agent; 7 June 2018, 08:34.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          Basically I took advatntage of the pump from it going onto binance and moved it to BNB because I think that has a lot further to go with it being the main exchange coin of a massive exchange
          You mentioned before how the site slows down when trading goes crazy. Reduce the decimals shown at the drop down menu, this helps a lot.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

For when you've got more than 5 minutes

Core Magazine June 2018 - https://issuu.com/cryptocoremedia/do...zine_june_2018
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              You mentioned before how the site slows down when trading goes crazy. Reduce the decimals shown at the drop down menu, this helps a lot.
              Wondering if the slow down is my laptop. Have switched back to my MAC to see if that improves things. Good so far
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                Wondering if the slow down is my laptop. Have switched back to my MAC to see if that improves things. Good so far
                Much better on my MAC. Darn windows PC letting the side down as usual

Comment

As if they were reading this thread, the financial times have produced this report on just who is holding bitcoin right now.

https://www.ft.com/content/29259448-...b-4acfcfb08c11

You can paste into google to view this one. It clearly shows the holdings of long term holders against the short term day traders.

Seems the party is over, for now.

Comment

BAX crowdsale applications now open here.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Something to watch if you've 40 minutes to spare. 26min onwards for short version.

Novogratz Talks Cryptocurrencies and Regulation – Bloomberg

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/video...rrencies-video

Key points I'm taking away that make blockchain different from the Dot-com boom

1) Dot-com was only bought into be middle class westerners. Blockchain is global.

2) Blockchain to become a $20trillion asset class

3) The boom to date is only retail, the collapse in prices that followed is the market getting ahead of the projects.

Some of the ideas we're already into will make you very rich indeed. The big question is, can you hold? If I manage to hold myself, according to this report, I should sail comfortably sail over $100m - bollocks to wall.

HOLD

Comment

Working...
                      X