• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LUN 75%

And tax free
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Even recorded the trips to and from the NANO and the exchanges. It's all there.
      So you've paid tax then already?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        So you've paid tax then already?
        No
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

No
          Tax evader!!!

Comment

Hang em high!!
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Tax evader!!!
              For not paying it not declaring it or recording it for next years tax return (if they even ask for it)?
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Tax evader!!!
                Ah the ebb and flow of haters and likers.
                It's almost Elliot in it's nature. I think we may be about to start wave 3 of 3 in the hating stakes.
                As the prices of ALTs, etc. goes up then so will the hating...until we hit a minor price correction again and then there will be a correction in the hating as smugness takes over. I'm sure there's a pic for this somewhere...
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                  Ah the ebb and flow of haters and likers.
                  It's almost Elliot in it's nature. I think we may be about to start wave 3 of 3 in the hating stakes.
                  As the prices of ALTs, etc. goes up then so will the hating...until we hit a minor price correction again and then there will be a correction in the hating as smugness takes over. I'm sure there's a pic for this somewhere...

Legend:
                  Take off = "what's this new rubbish"
                  First sell off = "told you it was rubbish"
                  Bear trap = "ha! suckers"
                  Media Attention = "it'll never fly"
                  Enthusiasm = "it might be flying but what about taxes?"
                  Greed = "Ha! think of what your tax bill will be like...you do pay taxes don't you?"
                  Delusion = "I'm telling the tax man on you!"
                  New paradigm = *silence*
                  denial = "told you so"
                  bull trap = "tax man is coming"
                  return to normal = "he's still coming...who's at the door? it is hector??"
                  fear = "Ha!"
                  capitulation = "Ha! and I'm still telling the tax man about all your intermediate trades"
                  despair = "you were wrong...admit it"
                  return to mean = "I actually bought in myself, sold at the top and now am buying back in again. Didn't really mean any of that tax rubbish as no one knows how to tax it anyway"
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Just sold 50% of my ETH for EOS.
                    EOS has hit a golden corner pocket.
                    80% chance of returning to the red median line on the pitchfork.
                    This is an original pitchfork so depending on time it may need to be adjusted to a schiff but it's very encouraging.
                    I had a small amount of ETH that I put into EOS over the weekend based on this.

Comment

Go Groestlcoin (GRS) -

Coin accumulation season has begun.

Comment

Working...
                      X