• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    I've got 1.25m BAX. I'd like to think I'd make at least 2BTC over 12 months but if I don't it's only a few hundred quid as I bought most way below ICO.
    move the decimal point one place to right
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      move the decimal point one place to right
      Even 0.2BTC would be a profit
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        Even 0.2BTC would be a profit
        change that to eth and there's my stake. a measly 136000 bax
        Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 23 April 2018, 17:29.
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

used.. can trade bax and has a chart powered by tradingview...but tradingview has no bax chart i can see ...grrr...frustrating as the user chart interface is somehow worse than tradingview. will try some TA on it when I get home
          gut feeling is that bax is where the profits from other alts should be put into...that or cnd
          Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 23 April 2018, 17:31.
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            change that to eth and there's my stake. a measly 136000 bax
            I daresay that you'll profit elsewhere!
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

short term quicky quick gain for those who dare... 38 minutes to go

"Dear Reader,

We have a short-term trading opportunity today at 3 p.m. ET, and we want you to be prepared.
              Last edited by scooterscot; 23 April 2018, 19:48.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

short term quicky quick gain for those who dare... 38 minutes to go

"Dear Reader,

We have a short-term trading opportunity today at 3 p.m. ET, and we want you to be prepared.

The token trades on the Binance and Bittrex exchanges.

So you need to do two things:

If you haven’t already, set up an account on the Binance or Bittrex. Move enough funds to your account for one position size.

Keep an eye out for our buy alert at 3 p.m. ET. We’ll send an email and post the alert on the Palm Beach Confidential website, so you can log into your account to read it as well.

Remember: We suggest you place no more than $200–$400 for smaller accounts and $500–$1,000 for larger accounts into each trade.

We’ll send the buy alert and post it online at 3 p.m. ET today. Please note, we reserve the right to delay or cancel the alert if market conditions change.

Let the Game Come to You!

Big T"
                have some money out of rdd ready to go...can you post when it's released please

Comment

BNT Bancor

Comment

BNT Bancor
                    already massively pumped
                    not touching that

Comment

know how you feel

Comment

Working...
                      X