• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BCC is currently in danger of double topping at 0.16
    needs to break through or I think we'll see it collapse
    bearish divergence is showing through
    Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 23 April 2018, 13:03.
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
      BAX - what are your thoughts on this?

Bought during the ICO and it's more than doubled. Am not planning on selling any time soon. Am expecting it will go up more when introduced to the major exchanged.
      Well into a five figured sum myself now - it's awesome.

Now comes the true test, can you hold? The shakes the sweats will come... Just stay away from that sell button until mid-June latest.

I'll surely post on here if I'm cashing in.

In hindsight, holding until this time next year is also very cool if you don't need the money and can handle the wild ride.
      Last edited by scooterscot; 23 April 2018, 15:18.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Now comes the true test, can you hold? The shakes the sweats will come... Just stay away from that sell button until mid-June latest.

In hindsight, holding until this time next year is also very cool if you don't need the money and can handle the wide ride.
        Thats the problem. When do you say I've made plenty and cash out?

Im trying to formulate a plan, such as :-

500% gain - cash out 25%
        1000% gain - cash out another 25% etc etc

Gotta have a plan I think rather than sit back and get too greedy.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Thats the problem. When do you say I've made plenty and cash out?

Im trying to formulate a plan, such as :-

500% gain - cash out 25%
          1000% gain - cash out another 25% etc etc

Gotta have a plan I think rather than sit back and get too greedy.
          I'm not in any hurry. I'll wait for the banking licence and hopefully Binance and then take a view. It's too soon for me to set percentages. Hoping for good things definitely.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

PS: Always take out your original investment after the next bull run. You can rest easy afterwards.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

In hindsight, holding until this time next year is also very cool if you don't need the money and can handle the wild ride.
              I've put enough in to make it interesting but still little enough to call it a gamble - which it is.

If it goes up 1000% (10x) it won't make me rich. If it goes up 100x then I can pay off my tax bill.

I'm waiting for it to go up 100,000% (1000x) so that I can say I have as much money as The ScooterScot.

Have any coins gone up 100,000%?

Comment

As Ruby Wax might say, he's got a wallet so big he could beat Wales to death with it. Snort.

Comment

As Ruby Wax might say, he's got a wallet so big he could beat Wales to death with it. Snort.
                  Red dwarf?
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                    I've put enough in to make it interesting but still little enough to call it a gamble - which it is.

If it goes up 1000% (10x) it won't make me rich. If it goes up 100x then I can pay off my tax bill.

I'm waiting for it to go up 100,000% (1000x) so that I can say I have as much money as The ScooterScot.

Have any coins gone up 100,000%?
                    I've got 1.25m BAX. I'd like to think I'd make at least 2BTC over 12 months but if I don't it's only a few hundred quid as I bought most way below ICO.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      Red dwarf?
                      Bingo! Geekie points level 100%

Comment

Working...
                      X