• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardano (Ada) says on their website

GOGUEN TESTNET LAUNCH
    A IELE testnet will be launched in April. Formal details will be announced shortly about the testnet, which will give potential users the ability to experiment with IELE smart contracts.”
    https://cardanoroadmap.com

Looking at past history of announcements:

Weds Feb 28 - Cardano (ADA) announced its launch on Centra Wallet
    Tues Mar 27 - Cardano announce the release the Cardano 1.1.0 software update

More info here: https://tokenthusiast.com/2018/03/29...ming-in-april/
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

BCC is pumping like a gud'un
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

DNT exploded last night, pure PnD, no news whatsoever.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

BAX has also increased massively over the last few days. U to about 25 sats now
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

No charting this weekend - far too sunny and nice outside. Also I don't think technical analysis is particularly valid in cryptos at the moment.

Just enjoying the ride for now
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              BAX has also increased massively over the last few days. U to about 25 sats now
              Watching with interest, gaining fast.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                No charting this weekend - far too sunny and nice outside. Also I don't think technical analysis is particularly valid in cryptos at the moment.

Just enjoying the ride for now
                agree...

Comment

TA

I'm looking to get my head around TA. Can anyone recommend some good tutorials to get started. Working through the rational investor on youtube but his voice is making me want to slit my wrists!

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                    I'm looking to get my head around TA. Can anyone recommend some good tutorials to get started. Working through the rational investor on youtube but his voice is making me want to slit my wrists!
                    Here you go.
                    Might want to ignore the first one but there's a whole stack here:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ortL...tEIKjdb1wuzr0s

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      Here you go.
                      Might want to ignore the first one but there's a whole stack here:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ortL...tEIKjdb1wuzr0s
                      Ta..

Comment

Working...
                      X