• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    bought some more post ICO too. Couldn't help myself.
    Far too much spare crypto
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      Obviously there's the risk that a coin drops in value but I think that may be a low probability given what we are expecting to happen in the market. If we also keep our choices to PBRG recommendations as well then we're doubly covered as they're proving to be a great source of info.

Thoughts?
      Absolutely. I'm just one person, don't listen to me! I'm only going by what happened last year. All I know is the satoshi value of many alts got pumped and their apparent dollar value increased. It matters not so much if sold into BTC or $ (if possible). But then BTC continue pump until the end of July say.

The next 4-8 weeks should be amazing. Stay rational. Remember why you put money in. Take profits at the top, you can always buy back in later.

It should be obviously when an atl pumps, but many many many people don't take profits and ride the wave down. Don't let that be you.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I've spare cash to invest - have a few coins I've been tracking, including: WAX, XMR, RDD, DGB, KORE

Any other recommendations worth looking into currently ??

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
          I've spare cash to invest - have a few coins I've been tracking, including: WAX, XMR, RDD, DGB, KORE

Any other recommendations worth looking into currently ??
          At the moment I don't think any of them are bad. All at or around all time lows and looking like they're about to strat pumping.
          In a couple of days I think XVG will be a very good buy (about 800 sats)
          Avoid STEEM and OMG right now as they're pumping massively and will retrace afterwards
          I am not an expert or a financial advisor though....just so you know
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Beautiful last pin bar if you're waiting for a buy back on XVG

Comment

BABB up 57% in past 24 hrs. Just off the ICO price now.

It'll be interesting once they get on to an exchange, but for now it's good that the team are focussing on the product.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                BABB up 57% in past 24 hrs. Just off the ICO price now.

It'll be interesting once they get on to an exchange, but for now it's good that the team are focussing on the product.
                in terms of sats...is it 15 sats that is the ICO price? I recall it was about 0.12c or thereabouts but not the sat price

Comment

Another big green day - hope this isn't a false breakout...
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    in terms of sats...is it 15 sats that is the ICO price? I recall it was about 0.12c or thereabouts but not the sat price
                    This was the Ether price right? Unfortunately for them Ether was all over the place at the time of the ICO.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I don't think this is right but I'll point it out anyway...but there is a small chance that the XVG retracement is complete.
                      If it is then it's a very shallow one but it has hit the .286 fib level and I can kind of see a 5-3-5 pattern in there with an ending 5th wave diagonal. Just a heads up...watch it over the next 3 hours

Comment

Working...
                      X