• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    is it back up to ICO prices yet?
    2/3 of the way there I believe.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      2/3 of the way there I believe.
      Good stuff. If/When they get a banking licence...
      Still sat here waiting for XVG. Think it'll go back to about 1170 before dropping down again for the C wave
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Good stuff. If/When they get a banking licence...
        Still sat here waiting for XVG. Think it'll go back to about 1170 before dropping down again for the C wave
        What level have you set to buy back in?
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          What level have you set to buy back in?
          I said C wave there but actually meant 3 wave of A
          My current buy is set at 965 sats, which I am thinking will be the end of the A wave
          If I feel confident I might try and trade the 3 into 4 of A, which will be (I think) 1000 to 1060 respectively
          After that Ill be looking at the B wave to finish at about 1100 before dropping into a C down to 780 or so

Looks like XVG is hitting the 55 EMA (which more or less co-incides with my target of 1170) on both the 30 min and 60 min charts now. It's not overbought but it is at a very strong RSI resistance level at the moment...let's see what happens
          edit:
          it shot way past the 1170 mark but appears to be coming back down now
          Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 12 April 2018, 16:52.
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

I said C wave there but actually meant 3 wave of A
            My current buy is set at 965 sats, which I am thinking will be the end of the A wave
            If I feel confident I might try and trade the 3 into 4 of A, which will be (I think) 1000 to 1060 respectively
            After that Ill be looking at the B wave to finish at about 1100 before dropping into a C down to 780 or so

Looks like XVG is hitting the 55 EMA (which more or less co-incides with my target of 1170) on both the 30 min and 60 min charts now. It's not overbought but it is at a very strong RSI resistance level at the moment...let's see what happens
            edit:
            it shot way past the 1170 mark but appears to be coming back down now
            I'm HODLing XVG, nearly got my fingers burnt last night but managed to turn a small profit. Just keeping what I've got for now.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I'm staying out of XVG for the time being, yup there's volume and then some trying to get in. Yet it's hard to ignore the signals. I see a descending triangle pattern showing lower highs.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                I'm staying out of XVG for the time being, yup there's volume and then some trying to get in. Yet it's hard to ignore the signals. I see a descending triangle pattern showing lower highs.

yup. everything I see says it's going lower too. got to trust myself and keep an eye on it.
                meanwhile...back at the OMG cave!!!! did it nearly double in last nights spike? wow

Comment

Bull market strategy

It's been mentioned a few times by Scooter that as coins pump the profits should be taken and put into BTC until the pump in that is finished. I've been thinking about this and wondering if there is a better way.
                  What are people's thoughts on doing this instead:
                  All the coins we're invested in are ones we think will pump at some point over the next month or so. I can't think of any reason why we would be in a coin that we think will stagnate.
                  All ocins are pumping at different times with BTC expected to be last.
                  So doesn't it make sense to take the profits from a pumped coin and distribute it across the other coins in our portfolios (or a new coin we haven't been able to get into due to lack of funds and that hasn't yet pumped). In this way we multiply gains multiple times before the final BTC multiplier (or along with it as all coins are BTC pairs).
                  Obviously there's the risk that a coin drops in value but I think that may be a low probability given what we are expecting to happen in the market. If we also keep our choices to PBRG recommendations as well then we're doubly covered as they're proving to be a great source of info.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    BABB is doing well - don't think they've got a UK banking license yet have they?
                    42% last 24 hours
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

is it back up to ICO prices yet?
                      bought some more post ICO too. Couldn't help myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X