• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crmh View Post
    Would you mind sharing that channel?
    Back from holiday now.
    The telegram channel I mentioned is called PALMB
    It releases the updates from PBRG
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      Back from holiday now.
      The telegram channel I mentioned is called PALMB
      It releases the updates from PBRG
      Welcome back! Thanks for the name but I can't find it in global search. The closest one I found is @PALMBEACHSIGNALS.

Comment

Originally posted by crmh View Post
        Welcome back! Thanks for the name but I can't find it in global search. The closest one I found is @PALMBEACHSIGNALS.
        That's the one. It shows as PALMB in my interface but the info calls it palmbsignals
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Some IT bot updated the Bittrex UI to justify their reason for being in a job

Much prefer the previous interface!
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...economists-say

Comment

Your parents had you vaccinated against wild speculation?

Man I'd sue.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Your parents had you vaccinated against wild speculation?

Man I'd sue.
                Where I was born speculation resulted in a long prison sentence or death

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Some IT bot updated the Bittrex UI to justify their reason for being in a job

Much prefer the previous interface!
                  Some good some bad...but the only good is that I now appear to be in the green on XVG
                  When the heck did that happen? Didn't it get hacked? How does a hack attempt triple the price?

Comment

https://ambcrypto.com/the-punch-that...fraud-charges/

Fraudsters, the lot of them - time for summary judgements

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      Some good some bad...but the only good is that I now appear to be in the green on XVG
                      When the heck did that happen? Didn't it get hacked? How does a hack attempt triple the price?
                      That being said....
                      It's just done 5 waves up. Wave 2 hit a front run on the 0.5.
                      Wave 3 hit the 1.618 of 1 right on the nose and wave 5 extended slightly past that.
                      This looks like the 1st wave of a greater wave 3 and so I would expect it to retrace now...probably to 0.5-0.618 which would make it hit in the 735-816 sat range before going back up to at least 1735 (100% of 1) and possibly as high as 2350 before retracing again. Can't even think about timescales there. The previous rise and drop took about 220 days but that was the full 5 waves up of wave 1...maybe a week to 10 days before it spikes up again??
                      Isn't there some news due on the 17th (just done a quick search) about a partnership? It could tie in quite nicely with the bottom of the dip hitting that time frame or there abouts
                      Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 10 April 2018, 20:04.

Comment

Working...
                      X