• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    Scooter, have you heard any more about the 2nd boom that Teeka has talked about. Apparently something is coming on the 14th May (I think) but I haven't seen what
    Yeah... if you thought 10x gains last year were past times... well there's every indication suggesting that was a warm up..

"Teeka believes the cryptocurrency market is on the verge of a “second boom”—even bigger than the first—because of a key upcoming event. And next week, Teeka and his team will tell you what he’s doing personally to prepare—and how you can profit.

That’s why we’re running a special series on cryptos in the Daily this coming week. We’ll introduce you to the players, places, and events that will rocket the cryptocurrency market even higher. The series will lead up to a special live emergency broadcast from Teeka on Wednesday, March 14.

Leading up to the emergency broadcast, Teeka will send you three free video updates starting tomorrow, March 11. There you’ll learn about the secret gathering he’s attending right now… and what it’s telling him about the crypto market’s next move."

Members only I'm afraid. But I suspect it is a lot to do with https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

"Teeka believes the cryptocurrency market is on the verge of a “second boom”—even bigger than the first
      The optimist in me hopes that's a not so subtle tip

Comment

I know some folks have talked about being down 50%, 70%... You can never tell where the bottom will be.

5+ trillion dollars, that's the new number I'm hearing. That's what the crypto market will be valued at in the next 18months. So you might be down 70% right now... but just wait / hold. And hold. Do nothing.

I'm down several $100k at the minute myself, not bothered whatsoever.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I know some folks have talked about being down 50%, 70%... You can never tell where the bottom will be.

5+ trillion dollars, that's the new number I'm hearing. That's what the crypto market will be valued at in the next 18months. So you might be down 70% right now... but just wait / hold. And hold. Do nothing.

Oh yes I have no intention of selling, after all there is little point now. But there is the risk that the 70% loss turns into a 100% loss just because one is holding the wrong coins.

I also have my BABB and I'm riding high hopes on that.

But the way things are looking, I am not putting another penny into cryptos. That includes mining rigs: these were selling for ridiculous prices a month ago but now I see 1080Tis at knock-down prices on eBay and still they aren't selling.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            Oh yes I have no intention of selling, after all there is little point now. But there is the risk that the 70% loss turns into a 100% loss just because one is holding the wrong coins.

I also have my BABB and I'm riding high hopes on that.

But the way things are looking, I am not putting another penny into cryptos. That includes mining rigs: these were selling for ridiculous prices a month ago but now I see 1080Tis at knock-down prices on eBay and still they aren't selling.
            By far my worst performer over the last few days - at least I'm not day trading it.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

5+ trillion dollars! wow.
              that's what ... 11-13x the size it is now.
              Just assuming my stash keeps track with that and doesn't outperform the market then that's a major investment
              18 months...slightly longer than you were planning on holding if I remember rightly. Didn't you say to be out by the end of the year? or was that just for the next retracement?
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

XEM looks to be mid way through a wave 2 correction.
                Come on wave 3....let's see it happen this time!
                Looking for it to go to about 4300 ish at least (bounce off the 55 EMA). Sold half my stash at 4818.
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  By far my worst performer over the last few days - at least I'm not day trading it.
                  does it even have a price yet? It's not on any exchanges is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                    You'll always have this feeling as other go up, then you sell your losers as you try to join in. Don't.

Our time will come.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      5+ trillion dollars! wow.
                      that's what ... 11-13x the size it is now.
                      Just assuming my stash keeps track with that and doesn't outperform the market then that's a major investment
                      18 months...slightly longer than you were planning on holding if I remember rightly. Didn't you say to be out by the end of the year? or was that just for the next retracement?
                      Yep, I'm cashing out much by the end of the year. Big T think this will go on until the end of 2019 now before the pop. I don't know, I'll keep a stake in the ones he recommends for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X