• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the whole ZCL / BTCP fork was a joke. Had about 50% into ZCL and with hindsight should have got out when it hit $200. BTCP now hanging around $60 isn't helping. They need to get on Binance and get some trading volume up so that I can at least break even!

Comment

Why did you buy Zclassic? Isn't that around $10 now?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        By far my worst performer over the last few days - at least I'm not day trading it.
        I'm guessing you mean it's the only one (of your coins) that hasn't gone up in the last few days, i.e. because it's not on the markets yet.

Edit - just seen it's on Idex. And it's down 50% from the ICO.
        Last edited by ChimpMaster; 13 March 2018, 21:52.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Yep, I'm cashing out much by the end of the year. Big T think this will go on until the end of 2019 now before the pop. I don't know, I'll keep a stake in the ones he recommends for sure.
          Watching this thread with my waiting for the "WHY didn't I sell when I was 10,000% up, and now the whole lot is worth jack tulip".

Comment

Folk being punished for "investing" in sh.itcoins right now.

Comment

HashGraph

Anyone been keeping an eye on Hashgraph? A whole new way of achieving consensus using gossip protocol adapted to use virtual voting. The claim is that it is massively scalable (300k tps) and doesn't require mining. The 'problem' they had was that there was no obvious way to monetise it.
              They've just released HederaHashgraph, have downloaded the sdk and will see if I can hash together something worthwhile. the only criticism i've seen so far is that it isn't as open source as other projects. I expect to see quite a few projects building off this protocol assuming they have solved how the creators will cash in whilst making it open for use and scrutiny
              https://www.hederahashgraph.com/

Comment

Originally posted by deebeegee View Post
                Anyone been keeping an eye on Hashgraph? A whole new way of achieving consensus using gossip protocol adapted to use virtual voting. The claim is that it is massively scalable (300k tps) and doesn't require mining. The 'problem' they had was that there was no obvious way to monetise it.
                They've just released HederaHashgraph, have downloaded the sdk and will see if I can hash together something worthwhile. the only criticism i've seen so far is that it isn't as open source as other projects. I expect to see quite a few projects building off this protocol assuming they have solved how the creators will cash in whilst making it open for use and scrutiny
                https://www.hederahashgraph.com/
                I've seen a few Youtube vids about it but not made it to the end of any of them.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

intoken is now on my Radar.

https://inbot.io/

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
                    Well the whole ZCL / BTCP fork was a joke. Had about 50% into ZCL and with hindsight should have got out when it hit $200. BTCP now hanging around $60 isn't helping. They need to get on Binance and get some trading volume up so that I can at least break even!
                    I'm making hay whilst the sun shines - just getting on TradeSatoshi to get in on some BTCP action! Everyone is talking about privacy coins at the moment - DASH, Monero, ZCL, ZEN, ZEC, BTCP... I think if you look at Bitcoin Cash and how that's performed, we could see something similar with BTCP. Privacy coin with the backing of the "bitcoin" name.

From what I've been reading, I reckon Ethereum will have the biggest rollercoaster ride, Bitcoin will be the steady climber, DASH and BTCP could explode or do nothing. Just my opinion from info I have taken in.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Watching this thread with my waiting for the "WHY didn't I sell when I was 10,000% up, buy back in at $6,000 and then sell again"

FTFY.

Comment

Working...
                      X