• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    "This Is Good For Bitcoin" | Know Your Meme

Don't worry, downward trends are good for bitcoin, and so is a war with Russia!
    Really made me laugh that meme
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

When Skoda?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

DCR is possibly about to go off on one if anyone is interested. Big price spike in this 30 minute candle
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

New idea published
          Missed the top by a country mile on wave 1 but if we break out then I nailed the retracement
          https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XE...eakout-coming/

My alert is set at 6500
          And this is what I think may happen as long as we don't get a wave failure
          Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 15 March 2018, 14:50.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            New idea published
            Missed the top by a country mile on wave 1 but if we break out then I nailed the retracement
            https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XE...eakout-coming/

My alert is set at 6500
            And this is what I think may happen as long as we don't get a wave failure
            I’ve been doing research most of the afternoon and I’m into XEM for a small punt, nothing that will be shocking if it’s lost or doubles but more for the interest.

I’m also holding small investments in Nano , ETH, ADA and CND so let’s see what happens
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              I’ve been doing research most of the afternoon and I’m into XEM for a small punt, nothing that will be shocking if it’s lost or doubles but more for the interest.

I’m also holding small investments in Nano , ETH, ADA and CND so let’s see what happens
              Here we go...hopefully. RSI went into a descending wedge at the same time so the breakout was likely to be confirmed and it's broken...at least a little

Comment

DCR is possibly about to go off on one if anyone is interested. Big price spike in this 30 minute candle
                Looks like it might have started.
                SHould hopefully bounce off the 55 EMA and head for wave 3

Comment

Apparently Lightning Network is now operational - moon? In other news Siam Kidd believes BTC will see $6000 level soon
                  Last edited by crmh; 15 March 2018, 20:55.

Comment

Looks like it might have started.
                    SHould hopefully bounce off the 55 EMA and head for wave 3
                    Looking at the 1 hour chart it may just bounce for a B wave (can't really see the waves at that level of detail). If it does then expect it to got o about 0.0063ish before bouncing back up

Comment

Originally posted by crmh View Post
                      Apparently Lightning Network is now operational - moon? In other news Siam Kidd believes we'll see $6000 soon
                      Honestly...I think you're both right. I don't want to see 6000 again but I think if we do do a double bottom (do do double bottom...that sounds a bit rude) then it can only be good

Comment

Working...
                      X