• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The volume trying to get into SNT is crazy.

FOMO is starting to creep in.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Ecoin (ECN), presuming of Mr Robot fame, is currently up 4880% in last 24 hours.

Impressive, until you see the volume, £26k.

It's like that flat earther getting to the moon in his steam powered bottle rocket while Elon Musk is poncing about putting a Tesla car in his latest SpaceX rocket.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Guys I have 0.05 BTC lying around I want to put into an alt tonight. Which one? Has to be on Bittrex.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          Guys I have 0.05 BTC lying around I want to put into an alt tonight. Which one? Has to be on Bittrex.
          SPARTANCOIN [emoji6]
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            Salt (SALT)
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Ecoin heavy crashed by 87% after reaching moon trajectory.

Still, most of the top 100 alts are up 20-50% overnight. All win indeed. Amazing how they're all such good projects that they all get the same investment spreads.

The game is rigged.

To cut out all the smoke and mirror bulltulip about trading analysis (candle sticks, fiddlesticks ), shilling, and pre-pumping ICOs, just buy when the graph shows it's low and sell when it reaches a higher price for instant profit, once fees taken into account. So simple they have bots to do it.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

it's all looking nice today. Been attempting my TA on BTC this morning. So many resistance points to go through in the near future. 7800, 8100, 8300.
                Looks like we've broken through the first target already though nice to see the BTC balance going up for a change
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  To cut out all the smoke and mirror bulltulip about trading analysis (candle sticks, fiddlesticks ), shilling, and pre-pumping ICOs, just buy when the graph shows it's low and sell when it reaches a higher price for instant profit, once fees taken into account. So simple they have bots to do it.
                  Yep. This guy is doing just that, and he's also got a nice dog avatar.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threa...1#post-4596637

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threa...3#post-4597094

Comment

$8000 BTC, up nearly 30%. My recent tuppence investment is nearly worth threepence.

Has the train left the station, again, or will it be reversing back for yet more punters before it goes to the moon.

Can't they hodl the train at the station long enough for us all to get aboard.

Comment

Stuck at a major resistance now. 8300-8400 needs to be broken. apparently that is confirmation we are back in bullish territory rather than a temporary retrace of the bear run
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X